As a caterer I have designed and executed menus for wineries, weddings, and corporate clients. My menu design has ranged from wine country's eclectic cuisine, Asian-Fusion, Farm-to-Table, French-Filipino, and more.
Having worked at a variety of prestigious restaurants in the trend-setting and innovative SF Bay Area, like VaDaVie and RN74 under the guidance of Michelin star chef Michael Mina, I have cut my teeth in some of the most high-pressure restaurant environments in the world.
Catered SF Mayor Ed Lee's 2014 and 2015 Mayor's Reception for over 500 guests
• Performed Pop-Up Restaurants at Napa's Black Rock Inn, El Rey Roasting Co. in Calistoga, and a private residence for artists, musicians, and filmmakers.
• Catered for 1200 guests for Barker Pacific in downtown SF for tenant appreciation luncheon.
• Catered bar mitzvahs at The Children's Museum in San Francisco, Hakone Japanese Gardens in Saratoga.
• Catered fundraisers for Lafayette Elementary School for 500 guests and Peabody Elementary
School for 350 guests.
• Catered corporate event for over 300 guests at the AT &T Park for World Champions SF Giants.